LetEmJealous.com is totally committed to ensure that your data is completely protected and that your data is processed according to the applicable privacy laws.
Something that you tell us
When you use our website, we may collect some of the personal data from or about you:
Your name, title, gender and date of birth; Your contact information including mobile number and email address; Your demographic information; Your preferences and interests in various things; Where you have submitted/posted content, your submissions/posts or blogs; and where you have registered with us, your user name and password; When you submit/post content which is Personal Data on or via the Site in user forums or blogs on or accessed via this Site, you agree that any such Personal Data may be viewed by others.
How do we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To customize the site to as per individual requirements; to understand what you need and provide you with improved services accordingly.
- To provide you with updates and notifications on the registered account you have with us
- For internal record keeping of the various visitors to our website.
- If it’s agreed upon by you, for various business promotional purposes to cater our customers.
- For conducting market research, market analysis, surveys etc.
- Establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In terms of sharing, disclosing or transferring your Personal Data to third parties except as set out in this Privacy Statement, we will not disclose your Personal Data unless we have your permission or unless we are required to do so to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
The Purpose behind the sharing of Information – If we need to do any!
The data that we store
For the purpose of easy acceptance of data by LetEmJealous.com, we hold the rights to use software applications. Our site so as to keep all the data confidential is adopting a number of managing software’s. When you register with yourself with us, you are provided with a username and a password that only you are supposed to know to prevent any unauthorized access to your account. Your use of other websites which are owned and operated by third parties and are accessed by links from this Site is not governed by this Privacy Statement and we do not control any of those other websites.
About the Emails
When you register yourself with us on our website LetEmJealous.com by answering questions asked, it is implied that you are permitting us to have an access to you via your email id which you provide as a part of the information provided by you.
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- Choice for saving cookies lies up to you. All browsers allow you to delete cookies that you don’t want. Further, most browsers also allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- com can also store IP addresses so as to easily monitor the security, troubleshooting and aggregate information and also the easy administration of the system.
- We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. We put in place where practicable appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure it.
- Although we take all possible steps to safeguard the personal data you provide us, but for further security you should:
- Always log out and close the browser when you complete your online session while using computer at a public location.
- Keep your account details private
- Frequently change your password
When will we initiate legal action – The extreme circumstances!
We are totally writing our content based on our individual thoughts and we try to make it as creative as possible. If any other website feels that the content has been copied, please let us know so that we may remove the same at the earliest. If we find anyone copying contents of our website or not abiding by the terms of our policy then we will be taking legal action and will be getting that contents removed.